The September 2017 issue of CPN is now out.
The Carnivorous Plant Newsletter (CPN) is the official publication of the International Carnivorous Plant Society. It is published in March, June, September, and December.
Features of CPN include horticultural articles, research papers, field trip reports, conservation news, book and literature reviews, cultivar descriptions, artwork, meeting announcements, and advertisements.
- International Carnivorous Plant Society (ICPS) Treasurer
- An account of Drosera section Prolifera — Richard Nunn and Greg Bourke
- Quantification of growth benefit of carnivorous plants from prey — Lubomír Adamec
- Carnivorous plants exhibit a unique tropism — Armando Simón
- New cultivars — John Hummer and Phil Faulisi and Hawken Carlton and John Brittnacher