The International Carnivorous Plant Society is proud to announce Carnivores in the Classroom grants!
The deadline for 2021 has passed. Watch for the next open period starting 1 August 2022.
Do You Qualify?
- Are you a member of the International Carnivorous Plant Society?
- Are you a kindergarten through 12th grade public or private school?
If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you are eligible to apply.
Terms & Conditions
When filling out the grant application, provide full school name and complete home mailing address.
- You may only submit ONE APPLICATION per school, per school year.
- Teachers who have previously received an ICPS Carnivores in the Classroom Grant (CCG) are not eligible to apply for a grant.
- Grants are offered to kindergarten through 12th grade teachers in both public and private schools. (Homeschools, Home Daycare Centers and preschools do not qualify at this time.)
- These grants are intended to support adding carnivorous plants in the classroom for the purposes of teaching children science related standards.
- Grant approval is at the sole discretion of the ICPS, based on application quality and funds available.
- Grants are not transferable.
- After five (5) months of receiving the grant, the awardee agrees to provide a paragraph description and photos highlighting how they used the grant.
For more information, please contact ICPS Education Director Kenny Coogan.
Grants are funded by generous donations by our members and the public. If you can help fund a Carnivores in the Classroom grant so we can reach even more people, please Donate Now.